Felt like fixing some of the intltool bugs these days.
So, the following are fixed now:
- translations of attributes are not merged in XML files if tag itself needs no translation
- non-interface strings from script-fu scripts get included in the script-fu po file
- handle gettext escapes other than '\\' and '\"'
- handle comments in Glade files
I've done a patch for another bug, but it might need more testing. It would be great if someone built entire Gnome with such patched intltool-merge, just as a stress-test (though, changes are simple, so I doubt anything will be wrong).
- intltool-merge --pass-through causes problems in entity_encode
Additionally, I closed the bug which has been fixed for a while already:
- should support xml:lang style of localization for merging (for gnumeric, Nautilus themes, etc.)
Yay for intltool bugs and bug fixing. ;-)